Recently, Lineage OS ROM was released for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 so today I am sharing an article which will help you to install Lineage OS ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 without much problems.LineageOS is an open-source Operating system for smartphones which are using Android Operating System.It is successor of most popular custom ROM CynogenMod.You can checkout things required to install Lineage OS ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 below.
Things Required : –
The below things are required to install Lineage OS ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Phone.You should download these files before start installing the ROM.
- Gapps for Lineage OS 14.1
- Download of Lineage 14.1 for Redmi NOTE 3 (Kenzo)
- Android Phone with TWRP Recovery Installed [How to install TWRP Recovery]
You wil need to complete the below tasks before start flashing custom ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Task 1: Install USB drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 on your PC or Laptop.
Task 2: Backup your important Data which is saved in Android Phone.
Task 3: Charge your Phone Battery above 50%, If possible charge until 100%.
Task 4: Enable USB Debugging on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Important Note : Flashing the Custom ROM like Lineage OS on Android will void its warranty.We are not responsible, If anything happens to your Android Phone.
Install Lineage OS ROM on Redmi Note 3 :
You can install Lineage ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Android Phone by following below steps.
1. First of all, Transfer both Lineage OS ROM and Gapps files in your Android Phone.
2. Boot your device into TWRP recovery.[How to boot into TWRP Recovery]
3. Now select “Wipe” and then tap on “Advanced Wipe”.
4. Now select Dalvik/ART Cache, System, Data and Cache.
5. Now “Swipe to Wipe”.
6. Go to TWRP Main Menu and Click on Install Button.
7. Now select Lineage OS .Zip file which You have downloaded above.
8. After selecting the .Zip file, “Swipe to Conform Flash” to start flashing Lineage OS ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
9. Now again go to TWRP Main menu and tap on Install button.
10. Now select the Gapps .Zip file and “Swipe to Conform Flash” to installing Google Apps on your Android Phone.
9. After Lineage ROM and Gapps are flashed, You will see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, Select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
10. Once Cache & Dalvik wipe completes, Hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.
Now you have flashed Lineage ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 without any problems.If you face any problems then report us.We will try to solve your problems as soon as possible.If you found this article helpful then please share it with your friends.