Lineage OS ROM for Xiaomi Mi5 Nougat 7.1.1: Hi Friends, Recently Lineage Os Rom Was released for Xiaomi Mi5 model.So here i am going to share an article which will helps you to Download & Install Lineage Os On Xiaomi Mi5.Lineage is the successor of old Os Rom CynogenMod.The steps for installing Lineage Os Rom on Xiaomi Mi4 is same as CynogenMod.So here i will tell you steps for How install Lineage Os Rom on your device.Before Start installing let me tell you some important tasks which will make the process easy.
Things Required : –
The below things are required to install Lineage OS ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5 Phone.You should download these files before start installing the ROM.
- Gapps for Lineage OS 14.1
- Download Lineage 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5
- Android Phone with TWRP Recovery Installed [How to install TWRP Recovery]
You wil need to complete the below tasks before start flashing custom ROM on your Xiaomi Mi 5.
Task 1: Install USB drivers for Xiaomi Mi 5 on your PC or Laptop.
Task 2: Backup your important Data which is saved in Android Phone.
Task 3: Charge your Phone Battery above 50%, If possible charge until 100%.
Task 4: Enable USB Debugging on your Xiaomi Mi 5.
Important Note : Flashing the Custom ROM like Lineage OS on Android will void its warranty.We are not responsible, If anything happens to your Android Phone.
Install Lineage OS ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5
You can install Lineage OS ROM on your Xiaomi Mi 5 Android Phone by following below steps.
1. First of all, Transfer both Lineage OS ROM and Gapps files in your Android Phone.
2. Boot your device into TWRP recovery.[How to boot into TWRP Recovery]
3. Now select “Wipe” and then tap on “Advanced Wipe”.
4. Now select Dalvik/ART Cache, System, Data and Cache.
5. Now “Swipe to Wipe”.
6. Go to TWRP Main Menu and Click on Install Button.
7. Now select Lineage OS .Zip file which You have downloaded above.
8. After selecting the .Zip file, “Swipe to Conform Flash” to start flashing Lineage OS ROM on your Xiaomi Mi 5.
9. Now again go to TWRP Main menu and tap on Install button.
10. Now select the Gapps .Zip file and “Swipe to Conform Flash” to installing Google Apps on your Android Phone.
9. After Lineage ROM and Gapps are flashed, You will see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, Select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
10. Once Cache & Dalvik wipe completes, Hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.
Now you have successfully flashed Lineage OS ROM on your Xiaomi Mi 5 Android Smartphone without any problems. If you still have any problem then comment below.We will help you to solve your any problem related to installing Lineage Os ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5.If you found this article helpful then please share it with your friends.