Lineage Os ROM For Oppo R5 Nougat 7.1.1 : Hi Guys, Are you bored from you old Oppo R5 Os Rom? If yes, Then there is a good news for you because recently Lineage OS ROM was released for Oppo R5.So there i am going to share an article which will helps you Download & Install Lineage Os Rom On Oppo R5 device.Lineage is the successor of old Os Rom CynogenMod which was shutdown in January 2017.In this tutorial i will tell you all the process step by step.So let’s checkout steps below.
Things Required : –
The below things are required to install Lineage OS ROM on Oppo R5 Phone.You should download these files before start installing the ROM.
- Gapps for Lineage OS 14.1
- Download Lineage 14.1 for Oppo R5
- Android Phone with TWRP Recovery Installed [How to install TWRP Recovery]
You wil need to complete the below tasks before start flashing custom ROM on your Xiaomi Mi 4C.
Task 1: Install USB drivers for Oppo R5 on your PC or Laptop.
Task 2: Backup your important Data which is saved in Android Phone.
Task 3: Charge your Phone Battery above 50%, If possible charge until 100%.
Task 4: Enable USB Debugging on your Oppo R5.
Important Note : Flashing the Custom ROM like Lineage OS on Android will void its warranty.We are not responsible, If anything happens to your Android Phone.
Install Lineage OS ROM on Oppo R5
You can install Lineage OS ROM on your Oppo R5 Android Phone by following below steps.
1. First of all, Transfer both Lineage OS ROM and Gapps files in your Android Phone.
2. Boot your device into TWRP recovery.[How to boot into TWRP Recovery]
3. Now select “Wipe” and then tap on “Advanced Wipe”.
4. Now select Dalvik/ART Cache, System, Data and Cache.
5. Now “Swipe to Wipe”.
6. Go to TWRP Main Menu and Click on Install Button.
7. Now select Lineage OS .Zip file which You have downloaded above.
8. After selecting the .Zip file, “Swipe to Conform Flash” to start flashing Lineage OS ROM on your Oppo R5.
9. Now again go to TWRP Main menu and tap on Install button.
10. Now select the Gapps .Zip file and “Swipe to Conform Flash” to installing Google Apps on your Android Phone.
9. After Lineage ROM and Gapps are flashed, You will see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, Select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
10. Once Cache & Dalvik wipe completes, Hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.
Now you have successfully flashed Lineage OS ROM on your Oppo R5 Android Smartphone without any problems. If you still have any problem then comment below.We will help you to solve your any problem related to installing Lineage Os ROM on Oppo R5.If you found this article helpful then please share it with your friends.