Lineage OS For Motorola Moto X Play Nougat 7.1.1:Hi friends,Lineage is the latest OS Rom for Android.Lineage OS builds for some Android Phones So Motorola Moto X Play (Lux) is the one of them.Recently Lineage OS Build For Motorola Moto X Play Android Device So this article is only for Download Lineage OS For Motorola Moto X Play (Lux) Nougat 7.1.1.So today here i will tell you How to install Lineage OS On Motorola Moto X Play Android Phones.The old CynogenMod OS Rom was less features but now Lineage OS Rom For Motorola Moto X Play model have many new features which will become your device unique.So here is the full guide for Download & Install Lineage OS For Moto X Play(lux).So before move towards let me tell you something about Lineage Os Rom For Moto X Play.
Things Required : –
The below things are required to install Lineage OS ROM on Motorola Moto X Play (Lux) Phone.You should download these files before start installing the ROM.
- Gapps for Lineage OS 14.1
- Download of Lineage 14.1 for Motorola Moto X Play (lux)
- Android Phone with TWRP Recovery Installed [How to install TWRP Recovery]
You will need to complete the below tasks before start flashing custom ROM on your Motorola Moto X Play.
Task 1: Install USB drivers for Motorola Moto X Play (Lux) on your PC or Laptop.
Task 2: Backup your important Data which is saved in Android Phone.
Task 3: Charge your Phone Battery above 50%, If possible charge until 100%.
Task 4: Enable USB Debugging on your Motorola Moto X Play (Lux).
Important Note : Flashing the Custom ROM like Lineage OS on Android will void its warranty.We are not responsible, If anything happens to your Android Phone.
Install Lineage OS ROM on Motorola Moto X Play (Lux)
You can install Lineage OS ROM on your Motorola Moto X Play (Lux) Android Phone by following below steps.
1. First of all, Transfer both Lineage OS ROM and Gapps files in your Android Phone.
2. Boot your device into TWRP recovery.[How to boot into TWRP Recovery]
3. Now select “Wipe” and then tap on “Advanced Wipe”.
4. Now select Dalvik/ART Cache, System, Data and Cache.
5. Now “Swipe to Wipe”.
6. Go to TWRP Main Menu and Click on Install Button.
7. Now select Lineage OS .Zip file which You have downloaded above.
8. After selecting the .Zip file, “Swipe to Conform Flash” to start flashing Lineage OS ROM on your Motorola Moto X Play (Lux).
9. Now again go to TWRP Main menu and tap on Install button.
10. Now select the Gapps .Zip file and “Swipe to Conform Flash” to installing Google Apps on your Android Phone.
9. After Lineage ROM and Gapps are flashed, You will see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, Select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
10. Once Cache & Dalvik wipe completes, Hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.
Now you have successfully flashed Lineage OS ROM on your Motorola Moto X Play (Lux) Android Smartphone without any problems. If you still have any problem then comment below.We will help you to solve your any problem related to installing Lineage Os ROM on Motorola Moto X Play (Lux).If you found this article helpful then please share it with your friends.